Gareth Williams' homepage
MacTutor MathSciNet OWA
Mail Dr G.R. Williams
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
The Open University
Phone 68161 (internal)
Email G.R.Williams /at/ Open.ac.uk
Open University Links
Seminars at The Open University:
- The equivariant K-theory and cobordism rings of divisive weighted projective spaces, with Megumi Harada, Tara S. Holm and Nigel Ray. arXiv:1306.1641v1.
- Dual Divisors, with R.J. Webster. This is the full version of an article with the same name and by the same authors, which appeared in Mathematical Spectrum, 46 (2), 2013/2014, 80-83
- On the trail of Reverse Divisors: 1089 and all that follow, with R.J. Webster, Mathematical Spectrum, 45 (3), 2012/2013, 96-102
- Reverse Divisors with quotient 4, and Teaser 2529, with R.J. Webster. Supplementary to On the trail of Reverse Divisors: 1089 and all that follow
- Teaching Mathematics with Online Tutorials, with B. Mestel, T. Lowe and G. Arrowsmith. MSOR Connections, 11 (1): 12 -- 17, 2011.
- A series of 12 study skills booklets, with P. Samuels and D. Bowers. Chapter 14 of Developing Graduate Skills in HE Mathematics Programmes -- Case Studies of Successful Practice. Edited by Jeff Waldock, 2011.
- Developing Students' Self-Efficacy through Mathematical
Study Skills Resources, with P. Samuels. MSOR Connections, 10 (2): 26 -- 30, 2010. With a contribution
from M Deane.
- Friends in high places, with R.J. Webster, Mathematical Spectrum, 42 (2), 2009/2010, 54-58
- Developing Students Academic Literacy and Mathematical Self-Efficacy through Multi-media Learning Resources, with M. Deane and P. Samuels. 6th LDHEN Symposium, Bournemouth University, April 2009.
- Poincaré duality for K-theory of equivariant complex projective spaces, with J.P.C. Greenlees, Glasgow Math J. 50 (2008) 111-127
- Poincaré and his Infamous Conjecture, Mathematical Spectrum, 40 (2), 2007/2008, 50-55
- Poincaré duality in equivariant K-theory for CP(V), PhD thesis (University of Sheffield, 2005)